thinkb4ublink: Del Boy as played by David Jason, main character from Only Fools and Horses and the thorn in Slater's side (del boy)
[personal profile] thinkb4ublink
[A tubby, smiling (if a little nervously) man with a big coat appears on screen. It's askew, because Del Boy and technology are not a good mix. It's frankly a wonder it's not smoking or something. He shrugs his coat into proper position.] All right? [His voice is too loud for it, and he shifts.

Then a smirk.] Here, anybody know 'Roy Slater'? Grumpy old sod... [He spots a picture off to the side.] Looks like this?

on 31/3/12 03:04 am (UTC)
doctor_j_crane: Crane looking to the left, making a weird face. (Not awesome)
Posted by [personal profile] doctor_j_crane
Who are you supposed to be?

on 3/4/12 05:41 am (UTC)
doctor_j_crane: Crane looking to the left, making a weird face. (Not awesome)
Posted by [personal profile] doctor_j_crane
The Admiral seems to have selected an odd collection of people to bring on board.

on 5/4/12 12:15 pm (UTC)
doctor_j_crane: (Mask lol what)
Posted by [personal profile] doctor_j_crane
A permanent resident. A doctor, I suppose you'd call me.

on 7/4/12 01:32 am (UTC)
doctor_j_crane: Crane looking to the left, making a weird face. (Not awesome)
Posted by [personal profile] doctor_j_crane
Dr Jonathan Crane, although I'm not actively working as a doctor on the barge.

on 20/4/12 07:53 am (UTC)
doctor_j_crane: Crane looking to the left, making a weird face. (Not awesome)
Posted by [personal profile] doctor_j_crane
A forced early retirement, but yes.

on 20/4/12 11:14 am (UTC)
doctor_j_crane: (Mask lol what)
Posted by [personal profile] doctor_j_crane
I'm afraid so. I hope that alone won't make you think poorly of me.

on 21/4/12 03:32 am (UTC)
doctor_j_crane: Crane smiling. Creepily. (Lol)
Posted by [personal profile] doctor_j_crane
I'm not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing.

on 23/4/12 09:32 am (UTC)
doctor_j_crane: Crane looking to the left, making a weird face. (Not awesome)
Posted by [personal profile] doctor_j_crane
I don't think that "kid" is a word I'd use to describe myself.

on 26/4/12 09:52 am (UTC)
doctor_j_crane: Crane looking to the left, making a weird face. (Not awesome)
Posted by [personal profile] doctor_j_crane
You think you're rather funny, don't you?

on 26/4/12 11:56 am (UTC)
doctor_j_crane: (Mask lol what)
Posted by [personal profile] doctor_j_crane
I'm afraid it's one of the things that I lost when I came onto the barge.

on 5/5/12 04:08 am (UTC)
doctor_j_crane: Crane looking unimpressed. (O rly)
Posted by [personal profile] doctor_j_crane
You do know how the system works here, don't you?

on 7/5/12 09:32 am (UTC)
doctor_j_crane: Crane in profile, facing to the left. (Awkward)
Posted by [personal profile] doctor_j_crane
I suppose that's the truth of it. I don't particularly like the system.

on 10/5/12 08:53 am (UTC)
doctor_j_crane: Crane smiling. Creepily. (Lol)
Posted by [personal profile] doctor_j_crane
I suppose that's an accurate way of putting it.

Profile

thinkb4ublink: Arms folded, looking unimpressed (Default)
Roy Slater

June 2012

S M T W T F S
     12
3456 789
10111213141516
17 181920212223
24252627282930

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 31st, 2026 08:17 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios